Powered By Blogger

Friday, April 15, 2011

Back to the drawing board


Okay, so obviously it's been about a year since my last post. Oops. Partly this is because I am lazy, partly because I am busy, and partly because I just wasn't motivated. This blog had no direction, so can you really blame me?? (didn't think so.)
Starting over! (sort of). this will just be random, about whatever I want, including topics I previosuly said would be covered, EXCEPT I will have some posts that talk about my Fluffy, entitled, "$hit My Fluffy Says."
Okay. So who is Fluffy, and why do I feel the need to use a modified curse in the title? Well, Fluffy is my husband, Travis. He isn't really fluffy at all actually. He is tall, thin as a rail, and never adds fluff or frills to anything he says or does. I guess his hair is maybe a little fluffy on occasion, because if he has his "Little Boy" haircut (looks just like you think it would look) and doesn't put any gel in it, it's definitely got a fluffy sort of vibe. But anyway, the reason I call him Fluffy is because 1) He is pretty much the exact opposite, so it's ironic (and not the Alanis Morrisette version of ironic either) and 2) When I am with him it feels just like how the cute little Downy Softener Bear looks like he feels when he's cuddled up next to a fluffy soft blanket fresh out of the dryer. Haha! No seriously, he does!
And as for the modified curse, well, he has a habit of cursing, but that just adds to the comedy of it all, for the most part. Which brings me to my point...Travis is a born entertainer with no filter whatsoever. he's a musician, and the songs he writes and the things he says can either be taken seriously (as most people take it) or as pure comedic intelligence, which is how I take it, and hope that others will see it that way more and more. As soon as I stopped trying to take most of what he says seriously, and started seeing him for the entertainer he is always trying to be (he thinks he is always on a stage, always on a soapbox) I saw how hilarious he actually was. AND I HOPE YOU WILL TOO!

So look for posts entitled "$hit My Fluffy Says" for a dose of entertainment. :)

Cheers!

No comments: